Giving to WHBC is easy
There are many different ways that you can give into the work that WHBC is doing and help to see lives changed forever!
Our account details are
When giving this way please put your surname as the reference for the gift so that we can account for it appropriately in relation to any gift aid attached to the gift.
Increase your giving
There are 2 ways that you can increase your giving to WHBC without it having to cost you any more!
For every £100 you give we can reclaim £25 from the government. For this to happen you need to complete the following form to authorise us to reclaim this tax on your behalf.
Gift Aid is easy and increases your gift to WHBC. There are just 2 simple requirements:
- You pay income tax in the UK
- You pay more tax on your income each year than we reclaim tax on your gifts
- I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
- Please notify WHBC if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration
- Change your name or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
- If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you. You must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief ask WHBC (Finance Team)
For HMRC’s guide to Gift Aid you can download ‘HS342 – Charitable Giving’ from hmrc.gov.uk